skip to main | skip to sidebar

HPU in Australia: July 2008

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 26: Last day

I'm going home tomorrow. Enough said.

I'm ready!
Posted by Kelly at 9:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Check out other explearn blogs...

  • Guatemala: January/February 2010
  • HPU in Guatemala: October 2009
  • England & Scotland: September 2009
  • HPU visit to Italy: November 2008
  • HPU in Alaska: June 2007

Sydney Opera House

Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Day 26: Last day
      • What I've learned about New Zealand...
      • Day 25: Waitomo Caves
      • Day 24: Goat Island
      • Day 23: Still in Auckland
      • Finally Able to Upload Photos
      • Day 22: To Auckland & the All Blacks Test
      • Day 21: Bone Carving and Te Aroha
      • Day 20: Whititanga, NZ
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

My photo
Kelly
Director of Experiential Learning at High Point University
View my complete profile